Monday, February 18, 2008

Completed Project: Chemo Cap

It must be a 2-for-1 Monday special here at the blog...another F.O. to share.

Thanks to "C" for recommending the site, HeadHuggers.org. I'm not sure if I'll mail the cap now or wait until I have 1 or 2 more done before I send it.

This was my first ever hat and I found the pattern to be very easy, though I am no fan of reverse crochet. It slows me down too much. Overall, I'd make this pattern again, though probably with a bigger hook so I could wear it.

Here are details - also available on Ravelry.

*********************************
Chemo Cap 02

Chemo Cap 01

Pattern: Homespun Crochet Hat Pattern

Hook: K (6.5 mm)

Yarn: less than 1 skein of Lion Brand Homespun in Sierra (? - this is questionable as I used yarn from my stash and I know I bought this yarn eons ago. Could be a color that has been discontinued.)

Size: It's too small for my Irish melon. (Hence, no photo of me wearing it. It's too funny.) I'm just hoping it fits whomever receives it.

*********************************

PS: Make that 3-for-1. Though I won't post details because it was an easy project. My hairdresser loved the Oscar Scarf (related post or details on Ravelry). :)

No comments: