Friday, July 22, 2011

Happy Trails

The Knit and Crochet Show is next week in Minneapolis - hooray! I'm very excited about it even though I'm only going to be at the conference for a couple of days. I'm not half as prepared as I was last year but I'm ready for it.

There will also be a visit to Wisconsin where, in addition to crafting with my sister-in-law, I just might get to visit an alpaca farm! Isn't that awesome? I hope to also see the sites of Minneapolis including the gigantic Mall of America. A few days with extended family will also be wonderful.

So it'll be a crafty, family trip. If you're at the show and see my logo bag, please say hello. Otherwise, you'll hear from me next month. Or maybe if I have the opportunity, I'll have some updates on Twitter. Maybe even cute photos of alpacas!!!!

No comments: