Monday, May 18, 2009

Completed Project: Dog Dish Placemat

Seamus will be here on FRIDAY!!! Yay!!!

In anticipation of his arrival, I got crafty. Here's a new dog dish placemat for Seamus.

Dog Mat 02

Dog Mat 01

Ravelry details can be found here. I didn't use a pattern - I just saw the project and improvised it. If you look really close, you can see where the nubs aren't even. But hey - is the dog really going to notice?

I'm also working on a small blanket for Seamus. It is going to be a mini version of the Irish flag. I'll have plenty of time to work on it during my travels for work this week. I'm off to the mid-west, Indianapolis and Iowa City to be exact. While I definitely won't have time to check out anything in Iowa City, I will hopefully have time for a store in Indianapolis.

And - I'll be home just in time for Seamus' arrival. I. Cannot. Wait!!!!

1 comment:

kmp said...

puppy!!! that's so exciting. nice mat!