Thursday, April 1, 2010

Year of Lovely Things Update

More updates on my Year of Lovely Things list:

1) Plant an herb garden

Planted this on March 18th and just two weeks later, look at my little garden!

Herb Garden - 2 weeks

I've got flowers and herbs in there, such as rosemary, thyme, basil and forget-me-nots. I'm looking forward to picking out some containers for the porch once these little guys are ready for transplanting.

2) Take a road trip

Went to Atlantic City over the weekend for a quick overnight visit. I managed to keep most of my money after playing poker for a few hours. That was quite a feat!

3) Try a new restaurant

Best. Dinner. EVER. We went to Izakaya, the Japanese steakhouse at the Borgata in Atlantic City. It was heavenly - from appetizers to dessert, and some delicious wine selected by a friend, it was hands down the best dinner I've ever had in a restaurant. EVER. Delicious!

I hope your year is moving along at a lovely pace, too.

No comments: