Friday, January 19, 2007

Button, Button ... Who's Got the Button?

In non-crocheting creativity, I've made a new graphic for the blog:


There is also a smaller version in case you'd like to link to this blog with a graphic:

(This smaller sized button will stay on the side bar, too)

Back to crocheting - The blanket is well on it's way again and I've passed the halfway mark. Huzzah! I'd a post a photo but it's nothing exciting yet. Instead I'm going to post some previously completed projects. Here's a list of what to look forward to - I know you're all waiting with baited breath! (By the way - I know we're just getting to know each other, but go get a mint or gum or something.)

Items I completed in 2006:
-> 1 baby blanket
-> 5 pairs of bunny slippers
-> 1 blanket
-> 2 shawls
-> 1 kid scarf
-> My first pair of mittens

Enjoy the trip through the past projects - and here's to a more productive 2007!

No comments: