Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Traveling Again

The next few weeks involve quite a bit of travel for work. I'm off to Salt Lake City at the a$$ crack of dawn tomorrow, then it's Florida next week and New England the following week. I'm hoping to find some local yarn stores within walking distance of my hotels since I won't have a car.

A quick search of Salt Lake City over that the Yarn Store Directory resulted in 6 stores. Sadly, only one is within walking distance.

Black Sheep Wool Company
430 East South Temple
Salt Lake City, Utah

I should have a full report of my visit there upon my return this weekend. In the meantime, I leave you with photos of the cake I made on Sunday for a coworker who just got her Masters degree from George Mason University (hence, the green and yellow frosting).

Grad Cake 01

Grad Cake 02

No comments: