Sunday, January 11, 2009

The Countdown Begins....

Only 6 days until I'm on a plane to Ireland. It doesn't seem real as Sean and I have been planning for this for months and months. And while I need to really think about what to wear and how to pack, my other important decision is what project to bring with me on the trip.

- It must be small as not to take up too much room.
- It must be new and fun to keep me distracted of the time while sitting on the plane or waiting in the airport.
- It must be easy so that I don't have to concentrate too much, but not so easy that it's boring.

Ideas? I've only got 6 days to decide...

I'll be making a stop a by Kerry Woollen Mills in Killarney, County Kerry. And yes, they do sell yarn in addition to lovely garments. Sadly it doesn't look as though I'll be able to meet up with Jo of Celtic Memory Yarns. (Next time, Jo, for sure.)

But before vacation, I have one more week of work to get through. Wish me luck as it will prove to be very difficult to concentrate on spreadsheets and emails when the green hills and pints of Guinness await in Ireland!


PS: The other countdown --> 3 months and 3 days until MS&W!

No comments: