1) Finish the following UFOs:
2) Design more stuff and write more crochet patterns including: coasters, fingerless mittens, and pot holders.
3) Try to sell a project - either on Etsy, at a craft fair, or word-of-mouth. (I'm thinking a purse or coaster set are possible sellers.)
4) Learn to knit socks on double pointed and/or circular needles
5) Go to MS&W 2009 (this is a no-brainer)
6) Visit the new Lion Brand Yarn Studio in NYC.
7) Complete the following new projects:
- Make at least 1 blanket for donation (charity TBD)
- Baby blankets for Decklin or Saoirse (due in May)
- Baby blankets for the other babies that are sure to be announced in 2009
- Traditional crocheted tablecloth for future Sister-in-law
- A shawl from the Amazing Crochet Lace book
8) Take another class at Joann's - cake decorating, sewing or quilting.
Any other suggestions? Add a comment.
I'll update the list as items are completed. I'm sure there will be random projects that pop up now and again throughout the year. The unexpected can sometimes be fun.
Wishing a safe, prosperous and happy New Year to you all!