Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Call of the Open Road

Tomorrow I'm off to Cal-i-forn-i-a for some sun, fun and relaxation!

Just kidding. I'm heading there for work. San Francisco to be exact (sorry I can't visit you, Mistress). While the trip out there will be long and the meeting I have to attend will be less than exciting (it's still work), I do have two local yarn shops near my hotel to keep the trip fun.

And by near, I mean a short cab ride away. Unless I somehow figure out how to use the buses but I doubt that will happen.

Here's where I'm hoping to go:

Noe Knit
www.noeknit.com

and

ImagiKnit
www.imagiknit.com

While I definitely don't need any more yarn, I've been told numerous times that souvenir yarn does not count.

I should have some reviews for you this weekend after I return home (most likely with a few purchases).

No comments: