Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Happy Holidays!

I had hoped to have about three other postings before today (the afghan I'm close to finishing, the flower crafts I've been working on, the new projects I'm getting ready to begin) but there's just been a lack of time for blogging. Considering we leave for the holiday tomorrow, I'll have to hope that some free time to blog will be available next week. My crafty time over the holidays is already booked with first finishing the afghan of the sandman (I'm finally on the border!) and starting another baby blanket that needs to be done ASAP. The little girl is due on January 4th though I'm kidding myself if I think I can make that deadline.

I leave you with a photo of our tree this year. Can you find the little sheep among the branches? Perhaps I should knit or crochet him a little scarf and hat for next year.

Holiday Tree 2009


Wishing everyone the happiest of holidays!

1 comment:

the mistress said...

Love you guys! Hope you have a great holiday!