Thursday, February 8, 2007

Finished! Easy Triangle Shawl in Green

I was off by about a week from when I thought I'd complete this project, but nonetheless, it's done. I can't stress enough how quick and simple this pattern is!



Hook Size: N

Pattern: Easy Triangle Shawl

Modifications:
You'll notice that the original pattern has tons of fringe on the shawl. Instead I edged the two sides of the triangle with triplets of double crochet in every other row going down to the point. I also edged the long diagonal of the shawl with single crochet across. I think it gave it a cleaner edge but my real motivation was to use as much of the yarn as I could.

Yarn: 2 skeins of Lion Brand Homespun in
  • Florida Keys Green

I'll be giving this to her Mom tomorrow. I hope she likes it and it keeps her warm!

No comments: