Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Hey Y'all!

I'm down in Austin, Texas this week for work. I'm hoping to find time to check out Hill Country Weavers (thanks to Crochetville peeps for the recommendation). The shop's site is quite posh so I'm excited to see what the store looks like and what types of yarn they have. Wish me luck that my directionally-challenged self can locate it. Good news is that my wonderful husband is joining me tomorrow, so I'm sure he'll be able to find the store and direct me to it. He'll also have to check out where the Bluebonnet Yarn Shoppe is and whether we can get there without a car.

The fingerless gloves convertible mittens are done and I absolutely love them! I'll try to post photos after I get home.

Have a great week, y'all! (<--proof that I'm in Texas)

No comments: