Friday, July 20, 2007

VACATION!!

Tomorrow at the a$$ crack of dawn we depart for vacation!!! Yay!! In addition to the spa appointment we have booked and the sightseeing around Santa Fe we will do, I'm also looking forward to checking out the local yarn stores (Needle's Eye, Oodles Yarn and Bead Gallery and the Santa Fe School of Weaving). Not sure that I'll make it to the yarn store near Cooperstown (Sybil's Yarn Shop) as I expect traffic will be a nightmare. Of the stores I do get to visit, I'll post reviews when I return.

My project of choice for this trip is the Ohio Star Variant Quilt which has been neglected since I started it in May. Happy to report I weaved in the ends of 25 squares today on my commute (see the side bar for an update). I'm looking forward to seeing how many squares I get accomplished - any guesses?

Peace out!

No comments: