Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Bang on the Drum All Day

The benefits of working from home two days a week are many...

  • Don't have to wake up as early

  • Can do some housework while working (i.e. laundry, dishes)

  • Don't have to deal with the masses while commuting

  • Don't have to deal with train issues (when they happen)

  • Less distractions while working

  • Can listen to music without headphones

  • Able to meet delivery people who are delivering new, fabulous furniture

  • Etc...


But one of the downsides of working from home is that I don't spend as much time crocheting. Not to worry - some work has been started, including a swatch of the afghan for my brother-in-law's girlfriend. I'm still trying to figure out what stitch to use. I may need some feedback on it once I take a photo or two.

In the meantime, while I don't have any new photos of crocheted items to share, I should have one or two of the furniture being delivered later today. :)

No comments: