Saturday, November 3, 2007

Crafty Baker

Yes, I have a completed project and no you can't see it yet. I haven't pulled out the ironing board and I probably won't get to it this weekend.

So much to do - jobs to apply for and still more boxes to unpack. Will the unpacking ever end? Will I find places for everything? Will I ever figure out how to decorate the place and find the right furniture (that is also affordable)? And I need the new job with the higher paycheck to afford the furniture that is halting the unpacking. Another vicious cycle.

In the meantime, I'm going to bake a pie. Pie crusts were on sale at the store and now that I live right next to a farm stand, how could I not bake a pie? I bought a 1/2 peck of Winesap apples today and WOW - they are DELICIOUS! I don't know that I've ever had a Winesap apple before but I think it might be my new favorite (sorry, Braeburn). I'll be baking that pie tomorrow in time for the Pats v. Colts game on TV. And as I'm watching the game, I hope to be working on one of the various Christmas projects I need to complete.

Happy weekend, all! And don't forget to turn your clocks back tonight! Yee-haw, more sleep!

No comments: