1) Finish the following UFOs:
- Purple Dream Blanket
- Coasters and Coffee Cozies
- Eight Pocket Two-Tone Carryall Tote
- Spiral Pentagram Motif Shawl
2) Make, block and stiffen 25 snowflakes (and yes, the two I've already made count toward the 25)
3) Learn to knit socks on double pointed and circular needles
4) Organize my yarn, books and other crafty supplies in the new craft room
5) Make a shawl from the Amazing Crochet Lace book
6) Go to MS&W 2008 (this is a no-brainer)
7) Complete the following new projects:
- Make at least 1 blanket for donation (charity TBD)
- Baby blanket for Mindy Jr.
- Crochet a rug from the yarn bought at the 2006 MS&W
- Complete A-Z pillows for baby Brodie
- Crochet Christmas stockings (but this one is a bit iffy)
Any other suggestions? Add a comment.
I'll update the list as items are completed.