Sunday, January 13, 2008

Completed Project: Cotton Crochet Coasters

I finished and mailed out the coasters and coffee cozies I crocheted for the girls using the yarn we bought while they were here for Girls' Weekend in October. Unfortunately, in my haste to get the packages in the mail, I neglected to take a photo of the coffee cozies. So all you have below are the details and photo for the coasters. When I finally make my own coffee cozy, I'll post about it.

**************************************
Coasters 04

Pattern: Motif III.23 from “The Harmony Guides Volume 7: 220 More Crochet Stitches”

Hook size: F (3.75 mm)

Yarn: a small amount of a 710 yard skein of
Bernat Handicrafter Cotton Ombres & Prints in Earth Ombre

Size: about 4 3/4" to 5" point to point

Modifications: I stopped the motif a few rounds before the end so it was coaster size.

**************************************

1 comment:

the mistress said...

I love them. I got them on Saturday, and have been dying to go to Starbucks to use my cozie ever since. Thank you!