1) Finish the following UFOs:
Purple Dream Blanket Coasters and Coffee Cozies Eight Pocket Two-Tone Carryall Tote
- Spiral Pentagram Motif Shawl
Update: Three out of four ain’t bad. Here’s hoping I get the shawl done before August.
2) Make, block and stiffen 25 snowflakes (and yes, the two I've already made count toward the 25)
Update: Honestly? I’ve had absolutely no desire to make snowflakes right now.
3) Learn to knit socks on double pointed and circular needles.
Update: I tried – but the patterns in the book I had were for DPNs and I was working with circulars. I’m hoping I can get this resolution started again.
5) Make a shawl from the Amazing Crochet Lace book
Update: I have the yarn for this; now I just need the time to start and finish it!
7) Complete the following new projects:
- Make at least 1 blanket for donation (charity TBD)
Baby blanket for Mindy Jr.
- Crochet a rug from the yarn bought at the 2006 MS&W
- Complete A-Z pillows for baby Brodie
- Crochet Christmas stockings (but this one is a bit iffy)
- Instead of a blanket, I made a hat for charity. But have I mailed it yet? Nope. Guess I should get on that.
- The A-Z pillows turned out to be too big so I’m going to frog the “A” I started and use the colorful yarn for something else (yet to be determined).
- A rug and Christmas stockings? Not sure I’ll get to those or not.
So overall - not bad for 6 months. According to Ravelry, I've only completed 9 projects since January. Wow... I don't know how I feel about that. I feel like I've been crocheting and knitting quite a bit. It just seems I don't have much to show for it except a handful of UFOs. Here's hoping the next 6 months are a bit more productive.