Saturday, February 6, 2010

Year of Lovely Things

I've signed up to join "Year of Lovely Things" headed by my dear friend, Perches. There is a link to the page under the header of the blog (which is a new feature I just found).

I created the list earlier last month, but I'm just now getting around to posting about it. That is why a couple of items on the list have already been completed - making NE Clam Chowder and watching all 3 LOTR extended version movies in one weekend.

The soup was made the weekend the Ravens played the NE Patriots. I made it for the 4 Patriots fans at my house as a peace offering since my Ravens beat them something fierce. The LOTR marathon took place on MLK Jr. weekend with the Perches family and the Kiernans. We managed to watch all three in one day if you count having it on in the background as watching. We were much too busy and happy playing with the little ones to give it our full attention. But a yearly tradition has been born, one that I hope the kids grow to love and look forward to.

So check out my list or join the "Year of Lovely Things" yourself.

No comments: