Friday, March 2, 2007

Yarn Addict

The last thing I need is more yarn. My stash runneth over. So what did I do?

I bought more yarn.


But I need it.

Really, I do.

Don't look at me like that - I'm serious.



Okay, I only need 4 of the skeins that I bought. I bought the other stuff so I would get the most out of the $10 in shipping I had to pay. I originally had $36 worth of stuff, but the shipping cost was the same up to $50. Thus, I bought more yarn in order to save on shipping. In my head, this is completely logical.

I'm hoping it will arrive next week. Nothing fancy, just some cotton yarn from Lion Brand so I can make the skull oven mitts. I'll buy some fancy stuff at MS&W, which according to the ticker, is just over 2 months away. Yay!

I raise my glass of orange juice to all the yarn addicts out there! Cheers!

No comments: