Thursday, April 5, 2007

Mental Health Day

After a doctor's appointment this morning, I decided to take the rest of the day off. It is a much needed mental health day of which I hope to take full advantage. I've got errands to run and bills to pay and a house to tidy. And if I'm lucky, I'll get some crocheting done and perhaps even take a nap.

---------------------

Only a month until MS&W!!! Yay!!! I'm just too excited about it.

I'm thinking of heading over to CafePress to make myself a t-shirt to wear. I had some made for my bachelorette party and while I can't speak for the other girls, I absolutely love wearing mine. It's cut is great, it's super comfy and it has great memories attached to it. (Of course, any t-shirt with two skeletons clinking beer mugs is a good t-shirt, right?)

But what to put on the t-shirt...

I made a few in my shop. Take a look and let me know what you think.

---------------------

My husband and I are traveling this weekend and I'm glad to see the TSA will allow my crochet hooks onboard the plane. Though the flight is short, it's nice to have something to do while we're in the air and while we wait at the gate. I must get to work on the Mistress' skullholders.

---------------------

The baby starghan is almost done. I hope to finish it today. It is blanket #1 for the little Superstar due in July. The second blanket will be the Afghan of the Sandman. I'm very much looking forward to making it as the photos from other crocheters look so beautiful.

No news on whether Baby Dax has arrived yet. She was due to make her grand entrance on April Fool's Day, which her parents thought was hysterical. I can't wait to deliver the baby blanket to her.

---------------------

That's it for now. I'm off to enjoy my day! Hope you do the same!

No comments: