Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Progress Report: Afghan of the Sandman

Well, I'm onto my 9th row of the afghan and so far, so good.



Close up:


This isn't as much progress as I thought I would have since Saturday. You'd think I would have had more done considering Monday and Tuesday were horrible commutes home. Engines failed both nights, the trains were packed, and I got home 40-50 minutes later than normal. Yep - on Monday, my commute was just shy of the 3 hour mark. ARGH!

Today was no better as I had to drive in to work in order to drop off Matilda (that's my car) at the shop. I was stuck in traffic for over 2 hours. The length of time and agravation I felt dealing with traffic served to reinforce the reasons why I take public transportation each day. If only MARC were more reliable - or at least was held accountable for screwing up.

No comments: