Friday, June 15, 2007

Progress Report: Afghan of the Sandman

:tick, tock...tick, tock:

The time is ticking by too quickly. The afghan must be completed by Sunday when I have to seal up the box for the virtual baby shower. And let us not forget that I have to make my slides, combine everyone's slides into the final presentation, burn the CD and wrap and prepare the box. I could have done some work on it yesterday, but I spent a LOT of time on Ravelry, adding projects and making friends. Oh - it is such a wonderful site!

I will finish the blanket on time, though. I started the border today and I'm hoping to finish the blanket sometime tomorrow. Or, if things get desperate - it will be finished in the wee hours of Sunday morning. I don't think I've ever pulled an all-nighter to finish a project - but there's always a first time for everything. Photos of the final project will be posted as long as I remember to take them before I wrap the blanket.

No comments: