Thursday, May 3, 2007

Happy Birthday (and Graduation) to Me!

Yes, it's a bit early for gifts as my birthday and commencement are in the middle of May. But given this upcoming weekend, my absolutely wonderful husband gave me my presents today. How great it is that he encourages my addiction. :)


The Crochet Stitch Bible


300 Crochet Stitches
(The Harmony Guides V. 6)



220 More Crochet Stitches
(The Harmony Guides V. 7)



200 Crochet Blocks

At first glance, these books look AWESOME!! I'm a bit overwhelmed at all the crochet knowledge now at my fingertips. If I didn't have stuff to prepare for the weekend, I may hunker down in my chaise and read, read, read.

Oh, but I have been busy...

Just take a look at what the weekend has in store besides yarn...


Take care, Beer in there.


As the Queen so aptly put it, a weekend full of yarn, friends and beer is a great weekend indeed!

I'd also like to add the little song:

"If you're Irish and you know it, drink some beer!
If you're pretending to be Irish, drink some beer!
If you're Irish and you know it, and your pasty skin does show it,
Even if you're not Irish, pretend you are, and drink some beer!"

2 comments:

The Queen of the Snow Cows said...

I think I have a problem. When I read your email this morning and saw the beer pic my mouth watered at the thought...and it was 9am.

And we know drinking beer early in the am is so not easy...(hello st. patty's!?) and still I want to reach in that pic and grab myself a stella.

Sam said...

Did you notice the "Take care, beer in there"?

Freshman year - fridge in Beth's room? LOL!!!