Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Quick Update

Oh, what a wonderful weekend it was at the Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival!

The Queen and Funky Duck came down and we had a blast!! We ate too much food and bought too much yarn, but it was so much fun!!! I've got photos of the festival and of the fabulous fiber I bought, but I have yet to upload them. I have more details to share, and I also need to update on my current projects and add the new one I just started with yarn I bought at MS&W. But alas and alack, this thing called "work" keeps getting in the way. I hope to have more details and photos posted tonight.

I also wish that I could find a job where I got paid to crochet!

2 comments:

The Queen of the Snow Cows said...

Tell me about it! Work keeps getting in the way of my fun too! I've done nothing but look at what I bought at MS&W since I got home on Sunday.

When I get home from work life and tiredness keep me from crafting. GAH! :)

Can't wait until next year!

Sam said...

I can't wait either!

The full update should take place later today (I was too tired last night).